Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not letting me access the shop/upgrade it

I’m trying to view upgrade details but every time I click on upgrade it won’t take me to the shop, it goes back to the original page without it loading the page properly. I’ve tried the app on my phone, my safari, my MacBook safari and google chrome,...

Resolved! iMessage Activation Unsuccessful

Full Message: Activation Unsuccessful - Turn On IMessage to try again / An Error Occurred During Activation. Try Again. My current phone setup: iPhone 13 Pro Max 256 GB. iOS 15.4 (Public Beta 3) at time of writing. This is in regards to my phone not ...

Wilzor by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insurance

I have just lost my phone and am insured with an insurance company. they want copy contract and confirmation of date of purchase. I don’t get any help any thoughts 

nongkhai by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Helloi upgraded my phone yesterday via the EE app but it hasn’t shown up on my account that I have, I haven’t had an email aswell, is it because of the weekend or? 

Plan not updated

I have a new iPhone 13,  chose a new plan when I chose the phone but my new plan and storage hasn’t updated. what do I need to do? 

No sound on standard mobile calls

When I make a standard mobile call, it rings with recipient and appears to connect ok but there is absolutely no sound. This is nothing to do with either speaker or microphone as both work fine through WhatsApp (over the internet). My EE package allo...

Joppajo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful