Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple watch cellular

I bought my apple watch series 7 yesterday(not from ee). and the mobile data is not working. It says my Apple Watch plan is still activating and it usually takes up to 4 hours to activate. But Watch App doesn't show as activating. I have seeked for a...

Stan19 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New ipad

Not sure whether im being really stupid here, but i cannot get my new ipad to work off wifi. I added the ipad as an additional line to my contract with a data sim. The ipad arrived yesterday and i've set it up with the new sim card but when i turn th...

Janice14 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Smartwatch

Hi EE ... I have tried to follow the steps outlined in a text I received ..  but I cannot deactivate Find my iPhone for the old Apple Watch I returned to EE. It does not appear anywhere for me to deactivate it. ??? Help?!?

AlB3 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No automatic connection to wifi

I’m trying to find out why my phone will not automatically connect to my WiFi at home, I now have 2 weeks to go before my data renewal and have no data left which is unusual for me.  I think it’s a glitch or bug in the update that needs fixing 

iPhone 13 pro max

Ordered my phone on Sunday, had an email and text confirmation it said it would be dispatched within 1 day but no it says it’s back order. Is there anyway to tell when it will arrive 

Liam115 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading to new phone

Hi, I’m new to this so please bare with me臘‍I’ve decided to upgrade my phone via call today as I’m eligible for it, I was told that I will get a confirmation at the end of the day. All I’ve got is a text saying I’ve upgraded and I’ve changed my plan....

annisadv by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Anytime upgrade

Hello,I’m looking to upgrade with the anytime upgrade, can I trade in my phone if I have had my screen replaced privately? thanks 

S35ward by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful