Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch international roaming

EEANDY
Investigator
Investigator

Hi everyone 

I understand that the Apple Watch plans do not support international roaming. Which i'm pretty frustrated with really as one of the reasons I got the watch was so whilst abroad I didn't need to take my phone and wallet to for example the beach, pool, excursions and therefore wouldn't need to worry about them being stolen or lost.

Im not going on holiday for a few months does anyone know if EE has any plans to implement international roaming into their apple watch plans? 

Does anyone know of an alternative provider that offers a 30day rolling sim that would also cover the apple watch and allow international roaming on both devices.   

Many thanks

Andy  

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@EEANDY   Before you agree to any 30 day contract double check the T&Cs of that contract carefully first.   And no at present you cannot roam with your watch and don’t hold out for it being there when you go away.    

@Chris_B thanks for the advice, i certainly will be cautious looking when looking into a solution. I recall being caught out before with what i thought was a 30 day contract actually had a minimum of 12 month commitment or something like that.