Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Order

good evening! I want to know what is happening with my order because I have not received any answer so far. the order number is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AW Ultra order

Hi all ! on last Friday I put order by phone on my watch and on that day despatch was within 14 days. on Saturday despatch was changed for orders online to 7 days. Is that mean I should received my watch until this Friday or still 14 days ? 

Ghostdog2525 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile data problems on iphone

Mobile data went down, message I had to update via my Mac, spent hours doing this and it failed at the last. Then started working again. Then stopped working again. Tried to update again, again failed. Works again, then stops working, rendering phone...

capott by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hi

I love this devic e

Paul678 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Contract

Can you please tell me how long I have left on my contract please 

Order number iPhone 14 pro max

I received two confirmation emails for the two phones I upgraded too bothered iPhone 14 pro max, one is black other purple and I can not find an order number on either email. I rang and said there wasn’t an order number only ones that EE Use and woul...

Gemsyyyy by Established Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

iPhone 14 Pro Max and sim

Hi AllI havE upgraded from iPhone 12 Pro Max to 14 Pro Max. With the 12 I used an eSim, does the 14 come with an eSim QR code? Does it have a physical sim?

Stretchlong by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Phone calls on Apple watch

Hiii have just received the new Apple Watch 8 celllular.  When I am out without my phone, I am receiving calls on my watch all asking for Ben?  They do seem genuine.  I know there is a number assigned to the watch but it should be dormant. Can anyone...

Sjss13 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful