Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new iPhone 14 won’t charge or turn on

Chubby_dwarf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

rather annoyed and stressed 🙃 hoping someone can help shed some light as I don’t want to have to make another trip there to fix a problem that shouldn’t be a problem. 
Today I’ve just upgraded and got the new iPhone 14, got home and it wouldn’t turn on so I put it on charge and it still won’t turn on…even after it’s been hours later.

I’ve tried different plugs,charging cables, sockets and plugging it into the computer.

any advice or guidance please? Been with EE since 2012 and I’m starting to get slightly annoyed now with it all

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I did place the upgrade in store. 
I followed every step it was saying to do online and what people have suggested with no luck.

In the end I went back to the store and even the staff and manager there weren’t sure why it wouldn’t come on either. Apparently they said it seemed like just pure bad luck and thankfully they swapped the phone for another one that fully works now.

rather stressful to say the least 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Chubby_dwarf

Welcome back to the community. 

I am sorry to hear your new iPhone won't charge or turn on.

Did you place your upgrade in store?

Have you been able to speak to our technical care team on 150?

Speak soon, 

Katie

I did place the upgrade in store. 
I followed every step it was saying to do online and what people have suggested with no luck.

In the end I went back to the store and even the staff and manager there weren’t sure why it wouldn’t come on either. Apparently they said it seemed like just pure bad luck and thankfully they swapped the phone for another one that fully works now.

rather stressful to say the least 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @Chubby_dwarf

It's great to hear this is now resolved. 

Katie