Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IPhone 14 Pro Max - no email confirmation

I ordered my iPhone 14 Pro Max, deep purple, 164gb at the start of the month (October) and I still haven’t received any confirmation emails stating potential times or anything.I’m aware there is a back order and low stock but how can I not even get a...

Apple Watch series 8 delivery

Anyone else having problems with EE in relation to the delivery of the series 8? Pre ordered mine yesterday and was told that over the phone it will be delivered on launch day.  Spoke to EE again this morning and it’s now changed to 3 weeks! 

Coney3173 by Investigator
  • 92 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Apple Watch change which phone plan it is paired with

I currently have an Apple Watch series 7 paired with my iPhone - my wife has a sim only iPhone also on my account and I would like to transfer my series 7 watch over to her phone and order a new ultra watch to be paired with my phone - is this possib...

jill2308 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with dual sim in new iPhone

Hello, I am really hoping that somebody can help. I am currently in the US and have a dual sim Apple phone. My EE SIM card is my physical sim and I have a US provider as a digital sim. They have both always worked fine but since getting a new Apple p...

KateH3 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful