Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Credit check Issue/ Order cancellation Update

Hi Team, I ordered an iPhone 13 pro, and after paying the upfront amount I got a call from the support center regarding my credit check. But they couldn't complete my credit check due to some issues. So, I got a response from the agent stating that t...

abhaym312 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

**Apple Watch Ultra Pre Order Tracking Thread**

Hi all,Similar to the 14 pro tracking thread i thought it would be useful for us all to track our orders on Apple Watch Ultra. I ordered on 11th Oct - Apple Watch Ultra 49mm Black Gray TrailLoop M/L.Please post your updates on here so we can check pr...

JayEss by Established Contributor
  • 66 replies
  • 39 Helpful

Resolved! Buying Apple Watch elsewhere

Hi, my cellular Apple Watch 6 is on a sim only plan, I have decided to upgrade to the Apple ultra watch, but ee do not have stock. Can I buy one direct from Apple and then move my plan onto it?

APPLE WATCH ULTRA

Received my Apple watch Ultra today(no prior notification from EE, but at least I have it now) Since I have a new airtime plan with the new watch I have unlinked my old series 4(which had its own plan that I am about to cancel)but now I can't link it...

AMA7185 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery black hole

I've ordered on 29 October expecting the 1 working day despatch and a phone delivery yesterday, Tuesday.  No comms.  No update on position and chat function pretty useless.  I could have just walked in store Monday a d had it then.  So frustrating.  ...

Are Watch 8's pre paired when ordered?

Hi, I have 2 mobiles on my account and I am going to order a Watch 8. I went through the ordering procedure, and it says it will send delivery notifications to the mobile that I am not going to pair it with. Will it arrive paired to the wrong mobile ...

Repair

Hi does EE repair the back glass on an iPhone 13, and how much would it cost roughly, thanks.