cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance claim delay

Shefe
Explorer

I have claim for lost phone insurance on 16/01/2023 but I can’t get any updates any one can help please 

Even they did not explain me why it takes more than one month to process 

every time they are change the claim.I have Claim lost claim later on they investigate and I got call from Ee insurance team they advised me to change the claim for stolen.

no update 

am tired please some to help 

14 REPLIES 14
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Shefe 

Complain. Your policy documents will explain how you can complain to your insurers. If you are still unhappy you can then notify the financial ombudsman service.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Shefe
Explorer

Thank you for your reply 

i have make a complaint however still not sort out even the complian to process they need more than one month but still charging me for the phone and insurance 

EE I don’t think they are taking it seriously 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Shefe 

They have 8 weeks to reply to your complain by way of a final decision letter. If they don't reply you can then complain to the financial ombudsman service. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Shefe,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Was there a complication with your claim? Replacement phones are usually despatched within one working day.

James

I’ve just recently put in an insurance claim as I lost my phone and they said it would take 72 hours to do additional checks but nobody seems to be telling me what those additional checks are I’ve already agreed to pay the insurance fee on top of my next monthly bill but how long would it normally take for an investigation from the insurance team take to complete 

Leanne_T

Morning @Callum109 

Please give us a call on 07953 966 150 and the team will get this looked into for you and give you an update on the insurance claim. 

Leanne 🙂

Did they get back to you in 72 hours or earlier? I’m in the same situation with them. 

hello , 

Im going through the same situation , Did they get back to you in 72 hours or earlier?

reply please 

Leanne_T

Hi @Favas 

Thanks for coming here. 

How long ago did you make the claim? 

Did the team advise this could take 72 hours for the insurance team to check the claim? 

Leanne.