Android Devices

Discussion about devices operating on Android including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device

We often see posts in the community about phone and device unlocking. So here's a quick guide on how to get your phone or device unlocked on EE.   Here are some quick facts.   All devices sold directly on EE since December 2021 are unlocked.   All Ap...

James_B by EE Community Support Team
  • 74 replies
  • 27 Helpful

Re: Booking a phone mot

I have tried 3 different devices / browsers and none of them will load up once I click tick I am over 18 and Book a device MOT button. Am I able to go into the branch or phone up to book a slot instead?ThanksPeter

Internet code

How do I find out my passcode so I can add my daughter my engineer didn't leave one

840212325 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Repairs not updating their tracking

Hello, I have sent off my phone last week via the store to the EE repairs team to get its battery replaced due to it being below par in performance when the phone is not even that old. They told me to follow the repairs tracking and gave me the websi...

Gee-91 by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone unlock

I have an Huawei phone that is now out of contract. I would like to unlock it it but it appears that the imei number is wrong although this is the same number that ee have for it. I have had numerous telephone conversations and the last agent told me...

MKN

Plase somebody can help me? I need MKN NUMBER where can l find it? Thank you.