cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Flip 3 5g device failure

baggas
Investigator
Investigator

Has anybody else had problems with the Flip Devices? Mine was fine until I turned it off for 20 minutes but then when I tried to switch it back on it wouldn't. Sent it to EE to be repaired only to be told it would cost £750 to repair blaming a tiny indentation on the screen which cannot be felt if you run your finger across it. I've tried to get it into Samsung themselves, however, I'm having problems with this also as they do not recognize the IME number on the back. Been with EE for about 6 years and I cannot ait for my contracts to run out so I can leave these cowboys.

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @baggas

Welcome to the community. 

I am unable to access your inspection report here on the community, please give us a call and speak with our customer care team who can look into your claim further. 

The team will also be able to help with your IMEI. 

Katie

You guys must be just having a laugh now! I was on the phone for well over an hour on numerous occasions regarding this and the outcome was "I'm sorry there's nothing we can do"  believe me when I say this isn't the end of it, you have been ripping customers off left right and center regarding these Flip Phones. well, you won't be with me.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @baggas

What has been advised regarding your IMEI what Samsung required?

Katie