cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cases for Samsung Galaxy z flip 5

DJ124
Visitor

This might sound silly but I am so wary now of folding the screen on my z flip 5 due to my first phone of this type having a bleed on the screen in less than 6 months of having the device. Had to do an insurance claim through EE and got a replacement one. 
However I would rather not have this problem again so I was wondering if there are any phone cases/wallets that will fit the z flip 5 device if I leave the whole screen open and not flipped. Style I like are the cases that can be used for Imphones but noticed the opening on the backs of these cases for the lenses I think are in the wrong position. 
Any suggestions. Something like the below

DJ124_0-1708859744948.png

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DJ124  any cases made for that device will be so it can fold close as that’s the point of that device. 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @DJ124 

It isn't designed to always be open permanently. The screen will become damaged becase it isn't as tough as a non folding phone. 

Folding phones are always a risk becase of the technology used in the screen. Many people see no issues but some do. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.