cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not received email from Likewize

Cally89
Explorer

I decided to trade in my old phone this time as I was quoted a good deal, so I thought!

I received my returns package on 16.3.22 and duly posted it off the same day. On checking my tracking information it was delivered on 18.3.22.  I have today (22.3.22) had an email to say my phone has not been received and the quote is due to run out in a few days time.

What the hell ...?????  Now what?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Cally89

Thanks for coming here. 

If you would like an update on your return, please give Likewize a call, or an email. You can contact them by either emailing eeconsumer.uk@likewize.com or calling 0208 7323 798

Thanks.

Leanne 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T

Hi there @Cally89

Thanks for coming here. 

If you would like an update on your return, please give Likewize a call, or an email. You can contact them by either emailing eeconsumer.uk@likewize.com or calling 0208 7323 798

Thanks.

Leanne 

Thanks for that.  I emailed and received a reply after 24hrs. Apparently the phones don't show as 'received' until they've been inspected by the engineers which can take up to 5 working days.

So ... watch this space 😳

Katie_B

Thanks for keeping us updated @Cally89

Have a lovely day, 

Katie 🙂

Was this resolved? I have had the same email saying my device hasn’t been received so now I’m worried.

Katie_B

Hello @Fionalou40

Thanks for coming here. 

I would recommend getting in touch with Likewize by using the contact information above. 

They will be able to look into your return further. 

Katie