cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price suddenly £10 more per month when looking into a new phone.

Vivi
Investigator
Investigator

Long story short I was browsing prices for a flip 5 logged out because it was the only way I could manually change the upfront cost, I took a screen shot 6 days ago showing that with a £60 upfront on a 24 month contract the monthly total would be £55.75 per month. I intended to phone EE to request this contract upon my early upgrade fee being waived.price 1.png

Today I check the same device, same contract/upfront and suddenly it's £10 extra per month on the handset. As far as I recall there was no discount offer shown 6 days ago so what on earth is going on here and can I request the original price in a couple days when I can upgrade?

price 2.png

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Vivi 

You are better off buying the handset via Samsung upgrade program and then you can upgrade your hanset yearly. 

That is a lot to pay for a very poor tariff. 

On your question specifically you are best off speakingbto EE CS on 150 to establish what deals you can get. The price maybe a limited offer at the time but CS maybe able to offer the same or a better deal. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Vivi 

Thanks for coming here. 

To discuss your options for the upgrade, please call us on 150 and the team will see what they can do to help. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.