cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung z fold 3 inner screen cracked

Mermaidsox
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all,. My fold 3 is around 5 months old now.  I was using it, closed it up, plugged it into the charger and and hour later removed it again. On opening the inner screen now has a black line down the crease and the right side of the touchscreen doesn't work. I can see. Faint crack down the centre.  Have any of you had the same problem?  Lots of stories online indicate its a common problem but more worryingly that samsung won't replace the screen under warranty even though it hasn't been dropped or abused. 

15 REPLIES 15

The EE service team has since been very helpful to resolve my problems. If you are getting issues with the local store please contact them as they do listen!. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know @Mashman29

Leanne 🙂

Careystreeter
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yes currently going through the ombudsman to resolve out case as EE won't replace the screen and told us that we dropped it ! 

How did you get on with your case? I'm currently going through the ombudsman with my case about the Samsung fold 

Ammyjayne
Visitor

I have exacklty the same problem & it happend the exact same way! Defo a issue with the phone its self.. mine is under warranty still but Samsung pass the buck to Vodafone, ive never dropped my phone they say the screen isn't replaced under warranty.. its discusting and I'm fuming now stuck with a phone im still paying for i can't upgrade as ive had it less then a year samsung are useless & wont take any responsibility 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ammyjayne 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you spoken to our customer care team to see what options are available? 

Leanne 🙂