cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen burn on the new Samsung S24 Ultra

tracie7_988
Investigator
Investigator

Anyone else experiencing screen burn on the Samsung S24 Ultra? I've only had it a month & I keep the brightness on low, and rarely use it. Never had a problem with Samsung phones before. 

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @tracie7_988 

Photo? 

Never had screen burn on any of my ultra handsets and I use them extensively.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi

1st picture is so that you can see the line. 2nd picture shows that it coincides with the Facebook App top menu bar.20240304_212808.jpg20240304_212830.jpg Never had this on any other samsung handset I've had, and its a bit concerning as I've only had it a month.

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @tracie7_988 

That's not a screen burn it looks more like a dead pixel line. 

Can you choose a white wallpaper and set your screen to light mode. If it's still present then your screen needs replacing but you should be able to claim a replacement handset.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

That's what I originally thought as it doesn't span the whole width of the screen, and appears on every other screen. I guess I'll have to make that dreaded call to EE. It's a shame their online message chat doesn't deal with technical issues.

Thanks for your help! 🙂

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tracie7_988 

Thanks for coming here. 

You can find information on booking a repair on our Mobile Phone Repairs, Help page 🙂

Leanne.

tracie7_988
Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Leanne_T 

I've managed to sort it, thank you. Getting a screen repair with my local store. If i had reported a few days ago I would have been given a new handset 😞 now i know for future reference LOL!

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting me know @tracie7_988 

Have a lovely day 🙂

Leanne.