cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy z flip 3 screen protector issues

Jonnymg00
Investigator
Investigator

I'm curious to know whether anyone here has successfully managed to get there screen protector replaced FOC under warranty by either EE or Samsung? Currently in the process of trying to get mine fixed, obviously the fault is through no fault of my own but wondering who best to send it to as I'm aware either or both will try fobbing me off!!!

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jonnymg00   Best to go directly to Samsung as it’s their warranty your claiming on.   You might want to read THIS 

Palmpat
Visitor

I am in the same position. My galaxy flip is still under manufacturers warranty. Touch screen has gone. EE repair said internal LCD damaged but not covered by warranty. £350 for repair.  I has no insurance when I upgraded on line I am 100% sure Ticked include insurance so to my surprise in the EE store I was told I have no insurance. What should I do any ideas.

@Palmpat   Best to contact Samsung about this.  

GooseMan1
Visitor

Exactly the same here. Samsung members chat said, yep 1st one is replaced FOC, after that you pay. They said I could send my mob by courier or drop into a the Samsung shop (Later found you need to book a slot with a week's notice).

Reading consumer rights, my contact is with EE and therefore claims and warranty rest with them to deal. Long story short, 3 different responses from 3 different EE shops (one with a terrible attitude to customers!) Left me back talking to Samsung and trying to book a slot. Imagine taking your freezer back to the manufacturer? Or TV, nope you go to the retailer in the first year. Not quite right???