Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel Fold not on the website anymore

JackShaw
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

As title suggests. Pixel fold is not on the website to preorder anymore. Has the pre-ordering closed 3 days in? If so, why is this not stated on the site instead of the phone being completely removed from view. Only an 'oops this page isn't here anymore' banner. 

The only mention of it is the register for interest banner which was there before preorders opened.

Jack

44 REPLIES 44
Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My pixel fold is coming tomorrow. Omg 

Woop woop - Happy for you! Nothing on my DPD app 🙈 and I don't hold out much (any!) hope but... Waiting for the threatened £420 to be added to my bill this month for not trading in my current handset for a handset I'm never going to get 😂 

I refuse to ring customer services as they have no clue what is going on 🤷

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My pixel fold comes tomorrow. Omg

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My pixel fold is coming tomorrow. Omg

dazmufc22
Contributor
Contributor

I have just phoned EE and they have said my order has been cancelled today due to not enough stock. 

I was not notified and I would have not known any different if I hadn't phoned up ! 

When did you pre order @dazmufc22 ? According to @James_B all pre orders before a certain date would be honoured? 🤷

I ordered either the 30th or 31st of may ....

😮 and cancelled? Wow... I order on the 30th too... Is anybody from the EE Support Team going to address this please? Bad enough cancelling orders without notifying people but this lack of any kind of communication is pretty appalling tbf 

Haha yours been cancelled to?  I was told all the best at leading up to this it would definitely be June 27th 

I'm assuming so... I paid £100 upfront with a trade in of my Pixel 7 Pro and they have just knocked the £100 off my monthly bill 🤷 and are still demanding my trade in handset 🤣 Time to ring complaints I think 🤔 It's gone very quiet from the Support Team contributors on here lately 🤣