Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel Fold not on the website anymore

JackShaw
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

As title suggests. Pixel fold is not on the website to preorder anymore. Has the pre-ordering closed 3 days in? If so, why is this not stated on the site instead of the phone being completely removed from view. Only an 'oops this page isn't here anymore' banner. 

The only mention of it is the register for interest banner which was there before preorders opened.

Jack

44 REPLIES 44

Hi James 

I ordered in may 31st. ..I have not been emailed or text any tracking information..when I phoned up a week ago they assured me this would be delivered 27th.  How do I acquire tracking information? I need to know when to be in if possible.

Regards

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dazmufc22,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Tracking information won't be available until DPD collect your phone.

You'll usually receive a notification from them the day before delivery.

James

Thanks James 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

No problem @dazmufc22 🙂

James

Same for matey but yeh told would get a dpd tracking update when its sent
out by dpd so just hope it is on release day like we have been told and
promised

So.... Just rang customer services as I was getting harangued to return my current handset (which is part of the Upgrade Anytime contract) to tell them that I wouldn't be returning my handset until my new one arrived. The customer adviser then promptly told me that I wouldn't be receiving my shiny new Pixel Fold?! He also advised me to cancel my pre-order?  Erm... No thanks, I've already read of people being offered the wrong advice on here... So my pre-order of the 30th May of which I had previously contacted customer services on the 6th June about, and they said it would be delivered in 2-3 days (I knew this was a lie at the time)  is now not going to happen at all!? I asked the adviser if EE had received ANY Pixel Fold handsets and he told me NO... More lies? So those of you thinking that the advice given on another thread is all good... I wouldn't hold my breath 🙂 

It's not the end of the world I know but at what point was EE going to let me know this? I also cannot currently upgrade to any other phone (not that I want one) using the MyEE app as it says 'Unavailable' 

Poor customer service to say the very least

I appreciate this is an old thread now from its original answers but... I've just spoken to customer services about my handset delivery (I'm getting hassled to return my old one as part of the Upgrade before it was due for release) and I was told that I wouldn't be getting a Fold as EE had none... I pre-ordered on the 30th May so according to your post this is still going to be honoured? I have my doubts... The adviser just told me that EE have received NO pixel folds 🙂 and that I should cancel my pre-order... Any ideas? Thanks!  @James_B you seem to be the font of all knowledge regarding this! 

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well whoever you spoke to is lying. I was told today I would likely not get mine until the 29th at the earliest and I ordered a day before you... so....

Also, Fold has been delayed by Google itself. They will likely fill their official store preorders first.

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi

Are you aware that most of us on here have  had all kinds of different information regarding the pixel fold.  Who is 100% sure that anyone got the right/wrong information.  Customers can only go by what they are told and share it on it.  I would say only EE could confirm the correct information ,but I would be wrong due to different members of their staff all sorts and others don't even have a clue what is going on. That can be confirmed by all the information put on here by different customers. 

Those who have a confirmed order need to download the DPD app, hopefully we may get a notification tomorrow.  If anyone does, please  out it in here .

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My pixel fold is coming tomorrow. Omg 

Download the dpd app if you haven't