Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel Fold not on the website anymore

JackShaw
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

As title suggests. Pixel fold is not on the website to preorder anymore. Has the pre-ordering closed 3 days in? If so, why is this not stated on the site instead of the phone being completely removed from view. Only an 'oops this page isn't here anymore' banner. 

The only mention of it is the register for interest banner which was there before preorders opened.

Jack

44 REPLIES 44
Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have been reading online that all uk pixel fold release date is now August 22 and no longer June 27. 

Can a EE support team  memeber confirm this to be true with pre orders

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Halfman,

We have been advised by Google that due to global overwhelming demand, they are not able to provide guidance on future stock availability from 7 June 2023. As a result, we have made the decision to not take further pre-orders on the Google Pixel Fold. In the meantime customers can pre-register their interest for Pixel Fold at What’s new at EE, and we’ll contact them once stock becomes available.
Any orders placed up until Tuesday 6 June 2023 will be honoured accordingly and customers will have their handsets on the initial launch day (27 June 2023). These customers will also still be eligible to claim their gift with purchase (Pixel Watch LTE worth £379) within the claim period as per the promotion’s terms and conditions available here.

James

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks James for the confirmation. 

It is appreciated.  Have a great weekend 

James_B

No problem @Halfman 

You too 🙂

James

I ordered mine on the 4th June so they means I'm all good thank god 🙏

Leanne_T

Glad you got the help you needed from the community @AshleyT94 

DPD will be in touch with tracking details for the delivery once the phone has been dispatched 🙂

Leanne.

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Morning James or any EE support team

James and katie team leaders confirmed that those of us who have pre ordered the pixel fold and got an order number should receive their phone 27 June which is the official release date.

I am now being told that is not the case from EE. I am now being told even if we have a pre order number, that no one as clue when the phone will actually be released for anyone.

Is what I am being told today correct or not. Can someone find out the correct information and let all your customers know .  I understand that the stock levels is down to Google and not EE. 

But it would be nice for customers to have some idea as to what exactly is going on instead of us having to always ask certain questions just to find out something on here .

Any help with this situation will be helpful to me and hopefully others in the same position as myself. 

Thanks

James_B

Hi @Halfman,

There have been no changes to the information I posted earlier in this conversation.

I'm sorry the team leader you spoke to wasn't aware of this.

You'll receive a text message with tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed. This will arrive before 11am on the day of delivery.

James

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ok.

I guess I will wait and see what happens between now and the 27 June.

Just a bit confusing how different members of the EE staff don't all.confirm  or say the same thing.

Appreciate your help ,yet again. I will wait till 27 June and got from there 

James_B

No problem @Halfman 🙂

Let us know what you think of your new phone when it arrives.

James