cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel Fold "relaunch"

Maz77
Contributor
Contributor

So Google have announced the Pixel Fold.will be available again on August 22nd. Other networks are taking pre orders but there is still nothing on the EE website. Does anyone know why this is? Are EE going to be offering the handset or is it time to move networks if you want one???

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Maz77 

Welcome to the community.

Keep an eye on our online shop, once it's available to order, it'll be on there. You can also register for updates on our Coming Soon page.

Chris

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G

Hi @Maz77 

Welcome to the community.

Keep an eye on our online shop, once it's available to order, it'll be on there. You can also register for updates on our Coming Soon page.

Chris

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Im with EE and i have the pixel fold since 27 June 2023.

I have also been with EE for over 8 years plus and i got to admit EE updates for registering for a phone never ever works. Please read some other posts and they will confirm the same thing. 

Your best option would be to contact EE a day or two before 22 August to see if you can pre order or pre order 22 August early morning soon as EE is open to get a pixel fold.

The relaunch for every network is 22 August.

The form factor on the pixel fold is way better than any samsung fold. The battery life is approx about the same as a fold 4. You do have other features to extend your better battery life also.  (should you need to. I dont ever use wifi)

If you like to customise your phone, i would say the pixel fold is limited. No way can you customise it as much as samsung phones.

Not all apps are able to use the full screen. Hopefully in time developers will make apps to fit the full screen.

I really enjoy using this phone , since it is a passport size and i dont feel it is too heavy like a lot of youtubers are stating.

good luck to those who wish to get this phone.

DO NOT RELY ON REGISTERING FOR THE PIXEL FOLD , SINCE IT NEVER EVER WORKS AND YOU WILL NOT RECEICE ANY UPDATES FROM EE. READ OTHER POSTS WHO WILL CONFIRM THIS!!

Is this certain that it will be available on EE again?

Is there any indication Chris that it will be available again on release of the 22nd August?

Regards 

Christopher_G

Hi @dazmufc22 

I don't have any more information at the moment. If you haven't already, register your interest in Google products on our coming soon page.

Chris

essbee1965
Visitor

not sure if you guys are aware, but the fold is available to pre-order as of today.

ordered mine this morning😎😎