cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 6 Pro Speakerphone issues

posban
Explorer

I've started experiencing issues with the hands free/speakerphone features of my device.

When making calls via speakerphone the other party on the call can't hear me unless I switch to normal audio or if I'm using a Bluetooth device or carphone hands free Bluetooth.

I have followed all Google troubleshooting. And they advise me to contact EE to check if I can get a repair done via them before I follow the Google warranty steps.

I have followed all troubleshooting steps.

Safe Mode. Tested with Recorder App and Video app. Turned off and on multiple different options.. including making calls via WiFi and cellular. Over 4G and 5G.. forum Searches show other users across many generations of pixel device having the same problems.

Also done soft and hard reset. Device is up to date with Android 13 as well as all apps up to date.

I have also made sure all device speakers and openings are free of cases and debris, dust and rubbish.

Anyone else had the same issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @posban

Welcome to the community.

What happens when you tested the recorder app, video recorder etc? Did the problem still occur or is it just on calls?

Chris

Recorder app . Works fine.

Video Audio works but is very muffled.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @posban

It might be worth speaking to our technical support team to see what they think. They'll run through any options we have for you.

Chris