cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ringer going quiet after 1st ring

Jinty55
Explorer

Advice wanted please.

Recently when the mobile rings, the first ring is audible then although still ringing the sounds fades and becomes very quiet. Anyone got any ideas how to fix this. Volume is turned to full and I've checked the settings. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 😀 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thanks for your response I took myself to a Samsung Repair shop today and don't ask me how but they have fixed it.Thanks to everyone who gave their suggestions and help it was very much appreciated 😂Sent from my Galaxy

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Jinty55 ,

Welcome to the community,

How old is your phone and which one do you have?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

@Jinty55 wrote:

Volume is turned to full and I've checked the settings.

What settings have you checked?

Fatboy71
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

You don't mention what phone you have. 

But I know on iPhone's that have Face ID, that when the phone rings and you lift it up and the Face ID system detects you are looking at the phone, the ringer volume decreases, as the phone is aware you are looking at it. 

Hi my phone is Samsung Galaxy A52s 5 g. ThanksSent from my Galaxy

@Jinty55 wrote:
Hi my phone is Samsung Galaxy A52s 5 g. ThanksSent from my Galaxy

Or well just a thought if it had been a recent Face ID iPhone. 

Hi I have checked Sounds and Vibration. Anything else I should be checking? It's a Samsung A52s 5g. ThanksSent from my Galaxy
My phone is Samsung Galaxy A52s 5g. It is 10months old. Thanks.Sent from my Galaxy
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Jlinty55.

Are you using your own ringtone or a default one from the phone?

Jon

Hi, it's a default ring from the phone. Thanks.Sent from my Galaxy