cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 8, how to claim the free Watch 2?

IMJianu
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, all. I've just submitted my pre-order for the Pixel 8 Pro and would like to know where will I be claiming the watch once the phone arrives, if anyone knows the link. Thank you in advance.

49 REPLIES 49
Redpaul1970
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

This is impossible. The list of stores drop down menu is empty so the application can't go any further than that page.

Redpaul1970
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I finally got sorted. You need to give the drop down menus a bit of time to load in.

Helicon25
Investigator
Investigator

Managed to get through and put a claim in. Fingers crossed as I dont want to do that again! 

Unable to get the Bay colour strap as not on the drop down menu but heyho .

Congrats. Where did you find your invoice? 

dpke
Explorer

Further to my other post I've now managed to claim the promotion - the website seems to be less busy now and able to process.

I used Microsoft Edge this time instead of Chrome and seems to work fine. 

Get Started - Promo Rewards (reward-promos.com)

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @IMJianu 

Can you try the order reference number, does this work for you? 

Leanne.

Hey!  Its the blue/green bit of paper that comes in the package when your phone got delivered. Ive blurred the details on mine to show ya 👍🏻

Mine initially went in the bin before i realised it was the delivery note, hence why its a bit manky 🤣

1000007235.jpg

Hi. I used the order number and it worked. Received text confirmation today that it should arrive within 30 days. Thanks for all the replies.

My blue/green paper is dated October 17th, which was the delivery date, but the purchase was made on October 16th, won't I have any problems because Google might think I made the purchase after the deadline?

My blue/green paper is dated October 17th, which was the delivery date, but the purchase was made on October 16th, won't I have any problems because Google might think I made the purchase after the deadline?