cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 8, how to claim the free Watch 2?

IMJianu
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, all. I've just submitted my pre-order for the Pixel 8 Pro and would like to know where will I be claiming the watch once the phone arrives, if anyone knows the link. Thank you in advance.

49 REPLIES 49

both and its coming up with a red ! 

ive tried delivery number

customer order number on note

account number 

delivery number on email

Good to know it's not just me then ! I'll keep trying and hopefully it will improve as the day goes on ( it's incredibly frustrating though!)

swissdizzle182
Visitor

Site won't work

EE is not listed as a store of purchase

I cant input the invoice number as don't have one

And now if this causes an issue it 14 days after purchase so can't even cancel anything.... good job EE and Google, good job.

dpke
Explorer

This is such a rubbish system. I know it's not EE's fault but the website is stupid and can't cope with the requests. And then when you do get on it's full of bugs I can't get past the Proof of Purchase upload;

Screenshot 2023-10-27 115409.png

Such a painful experience. Going to give up for now but mindful according to the terms I only have a week to claim!

Should have just bought the phone through Google like others and got the watch at the same time without this messing around 😞

AndrewK1
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yeah I was scratching my head on this one as well. Do we use the delivery number, customer order number, or the article number? Also where it asks for date of purchase, do we use the date we placed the order or the delivery date on the invoice? 

Don't want to be dupped out of the watch like I did with the free headphones on the pixel 6 pro 2 years ago 😁

AndrewK1
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yeah I was scratching my head on this one as well. Do we use the delivery number, customer order number, or the article number? Also where it asks for date of purchase, do we use the date we placed the order or the delivery date on the invoice? 

Don't want to be dupped out of the watch like I did with the free headphones on the pixel 6 pro 2 years ago 😁

siwy3004
Explorer

Help, the claim for now says the IMEI has already been used when confirming details. What do I do? I can't get onto the confirmation section 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi everyone. 

Can you try using another browser and try the claim form again? 

If you use the date you ordered as the purchase date and any extra details you need that are not included on the delivery note or confirmation email please give us a call. 

Please see the Promo Rewards (reward-promos.com) Help and support section for further details 🙂

Leanne.

Tried on another browser but this time I can't get beyond purchase details as it says the IMEI has already been used. Originally I got as far as the check details screen before recieving the same message, can't go any further now

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @siwy3004 

The Help & Support - Promo Rewards (reward-promos.com) has a contact us section if you are having a problem with the IMEI number. 

Leanne.