cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 8, how to claim the free Watch 2?

IMJianu
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, all. I've just submitted my pre-order for the Pixel 8 Pro and would like to know where will I be claiming the watch once the phone arrives, if anyone knows the link. Thank you in advance.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @IMJianu 

It says on the sales page: https://reward-promos.com/launch2023

Screenshot_20231005_134951_Chrome.jpg

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @IMJianu 

It says on the sales page: https://reward-promos.com/launch2023

Screenshot_20231005_134951_Chrome.jpg

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
ChrisXRP
Contributor
Contributor

Did mine today too.

Basically you get the phone..then after 15 days they email you to select your pixel watch 2 order.

I did an upgrade 2yes ago to my current pixel 5 and get a xboxone the same way , i forgot untill the rep i called today reminded me lol 👍🏻

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have the 6 Pro at the moment and got the headphones with it, but I couldn't remember how I did it. Got the link now, thanks.

If you order the Pixel 8 Pro through the Google Website you get the option to upgrade the reward Watch from WIFI to LTE and pay the difference of £50. Do you know if we will have the same option for EE when we submit the reward claim?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @danjamrod

I am not aware of this. 

Once you begin processing your claim if this is available you will see the option. 

Katie

No worries, thanks for the response!

I’m still waiting for mine from ordering the Pixel Fold. First you have to have the handset for 14 days to qualify but beware I’m still waiting 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mreric66,

Did you claim your free gift from Google at promo-rewards.com?

James

Yes I claimed it from the site given by EE