cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Pixel 7, no reply after 2 months !

cjwhx4
Investigator
Investigator

Why am I still waiting for EE to help me with a Faulty Pixel 7, 2 month ago I took the pixel to the Hx Store and waited 1 month for them to get back to me when they got a returns pouch?  Not a call,  text, email at all so I rang EE customer service who put me in touch with Elicia in some other department maybe who took over the call and promised that A bag would be in the post to me ASAP, now its another month and no bag or message to excuse it so now I've paid 2 months Handset payments for a Dead mobile having to use an old phone why. It's got to a point where I don't want this BRICK and cancel. I would like a call back this treatment is insulting and distressing what's going on at EE the service is sadly not fit for purpose,  things used to be a lot better?

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@cjwhx4  You should of gave you device to a store staff when you went to the store.     As for a call back that will not happen from asking on here.   No one here knows who you are it’s a public forum 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @cjwhx4

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you have still not received your returns pack. 

Could you confirm if the address on your account is up to date?

I would also recommend giving us a call back so our customer care team can chase this for you. 

Katie

I did try to do that but store refused to take responsibility for the phone for either loss or damage. They tested it there and agreed it was faulty but with no bags they wouldn't take responsibility to guarantee the handsets safety at store ?

Store staff wouldn't take the phone they didn't have  any bags or something,  they checked the mobile and agreed it wasn't right and they were to call us back but didn't so rang EE after a month they didn't send a bag or contact us after a month and after this post someone rang me to arrange a courier to collect the mobile and that never happene. Keep paying the damn bill though and nearly 3 months have gone by with a mobile I pay for that's awaiting EE to fix so it can't be used why the delay? 

All info on the Account is correct.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cjwhx4 

I am very sorry to hear this and can understand your frustration. 

To get this looked into and to see why you have not received the back, please get back in touch with our mobile care team. They will have full access to check the account and help you further. 

Leanne.