cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get a confirmation on the Pixel Fold Delay please.

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

There are so many differing replies from customer support and from community managers here. We need an actual realistic time frame please.

Today I was told 29th at the earliest and I ordered on the 30th of May...

30 REPLIES 30
Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Have you received any notification from DPD. So far I haven't. 

I haven't yet either. Though, they said DPD haven't collected yet which is when the tracking information gets sent out.

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi James

So far no one on any of these posts as received any notifications from DPD/EE to show or confirm anything you have said about receiving the pixel fold by 27 June.   It is now nearly 4pm .

Are you posting the same information on different chats. Do you have 100% confirmation as to what exactly is happening or is everyone from EE just taking guests. Why doesn't someone from EE actually get in touch with a manager or who ever is responsible for the pre orders and provide everyone on here with 100% accurate information.  It would solve everything.   If your not in a position to find out . Find out who is and ask the necessary questions so we as customers can get the right information. 

There is way too many people coming off with so many different dates . I just can't understand why any team leader won't take on board what's so many customers have said and these queries resolved asap.

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hey all. DPD app has sent me a notification that they have recieved parcel details from EE.

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My pixel fold will be delivered tomorrow. OMG

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My pixel fold will be delivered tomorrow.  Omg

Halfman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My pixel fold will be delivered tomorrow. Omg

Confirmed by DPD. Tomorrow for me too! 🤭🤭

Nathnewt
Explorer

I've still hear nothing from DPD but have had texts to say my new EE plan has started. Fingers crossed it just shows up tomorrow 🙏

I spoke to EE this morning and was told that they had no stock and did not know when they would get any.  I had pre ordered before 6th June. Was told 27 June delivery date.  Was offered a Samsung fold 4 instead.