cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get a confirmation on the Pixel Fold Delay please.

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

There are so many differing replies from customer support and from community managers here. We need an actual realistic time frame please.

Today I was told 29th at the earliest and I ordered on the 30th of May...

30 REPLIES 30
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @spikerules,

No, I'm confirming that the information we shared earlier is still the latest information available, i.e. Any orders placed up until 6 June 2023 are currently scheduled to be delivered on 27 June 2023.

There is nothing in any of our customer care communications that refers to a new date of the 29th at this time.

We're is close contact with the teams involved with the launch and if we are given any new updates, you'll be the first to know.

James

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@James_B I guess we will see by Tuesday which is literally around the corner. I would think we would get dpd dispatch emails tomorrow if a delivery of Tuesday is to be believed.

dfreitas999
Investigator
Investigator

Absolute shambles!!! Have placed my order twice (31st of May - cancelled due technical issue) and again on the 2nd of June. Called in today to confirm delivery and get a reply as "order stuck - will process one now for you again". I have checked 3 times if I was going to get placed at the back of the queue and if the phone was being sent tomorrow. Processed as a 7 Pro! Now not guaranteed before August! 

Warning to all users and early orderers. Be careful with the care you're getting from Customer Service. 

I have 650£ worth of business with EE for the las 9 years which is definitely going somewhere else as of next month! Could have placed the pre-order with Google directly a month ago and have made the mistake of stickingn with EE. Formal complaint in.

And that's how you lose a customer. 

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@dfreitas999 well that sucks. The moral of the story going forward is to make sure they have the correct order. Call multiple times to bother them, as you as the customer deserve the correct service.

Unfortunately, EE don't provide great service, as seen by your post. Some will say don't bother them with multiple calls, but if they were trustworthy, we wouldn't have to now, would we?

Also I have yet to have any dpd dispatch. I have the dpd app on my phone. Have done for some time... nothing yet. I severely doubt ANY of us will get the device tomorrow.

If by some miraculous reason someone does, please state the order date and time.

It is.... I have had so many issues over the past year that I have just given up.

Signed contract wirh Vodafone this month, will pay 300 quid for an early termination fee and get my number somewhere else. And with that, will come the remainder of my 650 quid a month towards EE. 

Good luck. But from 2 hours of conversations this morning on this phone, it's unlikely you will get it tomorrow. Stock is non existent. 

Dani 

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Oh I know we won't @dfreitas999. it's obvious we won't. The copy and paste ridiculousness here from the community support team is just so embarrassing.

If they were transparent about it I wouldn't mind. They obviously know they won't get stock today and the fact they haven't updated their customers yet is just embarrassing and insulting.

I bet we won't even get an email today to tell us of the delay...

I've just spoken to somebody at EE and they say they can't guarantee what day I'll get the phone. They also said nobody knows if they have stock as the phone has been removed from their stock list because they can't take any orders for it...

Dont hold your breath, everyone! They tried to offer me a different phone instead of waiting. I'm not convinced they have any, they just don't want to tell us that.

After they screwed up my pre-order and cancelled it altogether, I was offered a discounted deal as well... 

Kissed goodbye to EE now! 

spikerules
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

They just told me I will get mine tomorrow. They literally have no idea and the fact that they won't tell us that is what is most insulting. 

Look I get this is googles fault, but its on EE for not being transparent with their customers.

cf9292
Investigator
Investigator

Just finished an online chat with someone different and they told me it has already been picked!