cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now TV offers not working

Loopy198
Visitor

Heya,

Now TV are offering me 6mths of their sport package for a reduced cost compared to the normal £35pm

Everytime I try to accept the offer it doesn't work its just comes up sorry there has been a problem.

Is it because I'm not a now tv customer as I have now tv through ee tv or is there an issue?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Profile closed
Not applicable

@Loopy198 

If you have aligned with BT/EE for your NOW services, then you are locked into paying through them whatever they offer if you want to get the channels through your EE TV kit.

There is a caveat, in that there is nothing stopping you from signing up as a new NOW customer directly using different credentials, but you can't use these to watch any live content through the TV guide on any EE device.

You can however log into the NOW app on an EE TV device and watch through there, if you log out of the account linked to EE, but this will revert back every time you exit the app.

In a nutshell, if you sign up to access NOW content via EE, your account is linked to them. You can go direct instead and use different credentials, but you lose the ability to record and watch through a TV guide.