cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus app on EE Tv

Shabs50
Visitor

This is not on the apps list. Can I add it on to it? I tried to share screen from my iPhone but it didn’t work 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DarrenDev
EE Employee

Disney+ isn't part of the EE TV service.

If you have an Apple TV then you can install it from the app store, however if you have an EE TV Box, I'm afraid it's not available.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Shabs50   If it’s not installed on the box you can not install it yourself.     The only way to have this would be to have the Apple TV as then you can install any app that’s available via the Apple TV App Store 

DarrenDev
EE Employee

Disney+ isn't part of the EE TV service.

If you have an Apple TV then you can install it from the app store, however if you have an EE TV Box, I'm afraid it's not available.

Hi Darren, will this be introduced at some point? I received my EE TV yesterday and am extremely disappointed. I specifically asked about Disney Plus as that's all my daughter watches. The sales advisor says yes that's available. I was also told they would cancel Sky TV for me which they didn't now I'm left with 2 bills. I've been a EE Mobile customer for over 10 years and found EE great. However the TV just doesn't compare to SKY

I'm afraid I cannot comment on the likelihood of Disney+ coming onto TV Boxes.  It'll be announced if ever it happens.