cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download my Business invoices

Chimene
Visitor

Hi,

I can't download our Business invoices. I have been trying to do this since 15/10/23! I have been on the chat, waste of time, telephoned and told it would be reported. This is a business account and I need the invoice to reconcile the direct Debit payment. EE get it sorted!!

16 REPLIES 16
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chimene 

Welcome to the community.

I recommend speaking to our Business Support team again so they can look into this and send you any invoices that you need.

Chris

Why don't you just fix your website / account portal so we as customers can just get off our VAT invoices like we have for years. Either mend it or go back to sending out postal bills. This is just a mess - how can such a big company not be able to give their customers access to their bills?

Katie_B

Hi @DanielE7

Welcome to the community.

Are you seeing an error message when trying to download your bill?

Katie

I get the normal front page - shows my useage for each of the 15 phones on plan but when I click " View Mobile Bill" or on "Invoices and Payements" it just goes onto a blank holding page. Have tried on and off for the last week without any joy.

In past you just clicked and downloaded a PDF of itemised bill and accounts dept happy - if you read the forums and business groups I take it this is a fairly widespread problem. Perhaps less fancy video clips trying to sell me the new iphone 15 and a return to some functionality for small business users?? Maybe that would be a worthwhile spend of the 14% price increase that we were all forced to pay in March?

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @DanielE7

As this has been going on for the last week I would recommend giving us a call and reporting this to our technical care team who can look further into this for you. 

Katie

100% agree.  It is a disgrace.

Leanne_T

Hi @DAVEHAHN 

Do you get an error message? 

Have you reported this to our business guides? 

Leanne. 

leeathena01
Visitor

Dear EE Team, 

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that has been affecting multiple users, including myself. This problem has persisted for over a month, indicating that there may be a fault on your website. 

I kindly request that you prioritise resolving this issue instead of directing everyone to call the technical support team. The inconvenience caused by this problem is immense, and it is imperative that it gets resolved as soon as possible. 

As a user who has never experienced any issues with your website before, I am disappointed that it is taking so long to fix this problem. I need to submit my company's VAT and this issue is hindering me from doing so. 

Please take immediate action to fix this issue and prevent it from happening again in the future. Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated. 

Thank you.

James_B

Hi @leeathena01,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems downloading your invoices.

So this can be rectified, a support ticket would need to be raised by our Technical Support Team.

I'm sorry that this isn't something we can resolve via the community forum.

James