cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: EE Cyber Security powered by Norton

Paulbellamy78
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Sean , I don’t know who to contact but I feel like I’ve been hacked or being watched my screen flicker and my ee internet is slow and I’ve just downloaded ee cyber security app and it said I’d used my 2 licences and the 2 phones attached were a google pixel 6a and a 6 would this be ok or not as I have never owned a google but I’ve been having issues with my passwords changing. Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Paulbellamy78,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I wouldn't presume screen flicker or slower than usual internet to mean your phone has been hacked.

Does the flicker only happen when using a particular app?

Are you experiencing slow internet over WiFi or mobile data?

Do you have more than one phone on your account?

James

Paulbellamy78
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all, new to this I am a new ee member as I’ve been having security issues with my Vodafone account and other iPhone. I have got a new phone and new number and I downloaded ee cyber security. When I opened the app and signed up it said id used my 2 licences and I had to remove 1 to use my phone. The other 2 devices were google pixel 6a and 6. Is this normal or has the person got to my new device already as I did have a ee mini WiFi router which is running at sometimes 2.98 or something like that. I’m not tech savvy but I’m really struggling with all my devices running slow and my passwords changing. 

My bt login for my router keeps saying incorrect and I can’t get an forgot my password as it just keeps sending me back to the 1st page
Sent from my iPhone

You don't use a BT login to a router but the router's admin login as printed on some label on the router.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)