Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report a scam email

Lisa441
Investigator
Investigator

THIS BELOW IS A SCAM EMAIL. 

Hello 

It appears that we haven't received the £46.50 payment to settle your last bill by the specified pay-by date. Unfortunately, we were unable to process the payment using the default payment method saved in your EE account.

Here's an overview of your EE Account's status:

• Due to the outstanding payment of £46.50, your EE service will soon be restricted
  • You'll continue to be charged admin fees for late payment each month your account is overdue

To avoid late fees and service restrictions, please ensure that your card has sufficient funds. To continue using your EE services, Go to My EE and update your default payment method.

If you're having trouble paying your outstanding balance, we want to help. Please don't ignore it. Find out about the payment support we can offer to help get you back on track via My EE.

Thanks,

The EE Team

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It's a scam! There are many of these going the rounds. EE would never send you a msg asking you to click on a link in order to update your a/c.

Report it to EE by forwarding the email to phishing@EE.co.uk .

If you study the Go to My EE link you'll find it points to https://ab.christiane-beyer.de/Kci9xW which is not EE.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It's a scam! There are many of these going the rounds. EE would never send you a msg asking you to click on a link in order to update your a/c.

Report it to EE by forwarding the email to phishing@EE.co.uk .

If you study the Go to My EE link you'll find it points to https://ab.christiane-beyer.de/Kci9xW which is not EE.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)