SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Changing EE sim over and ordering new one

I can’t see anywhere on my EE to order a new electronic sim - I have a new iPhone and it won’t transfer over. I also live in Dubai which is maybe why it’s not working however I always keep my UK number as my WhatsApp. plesse can someone help  

Resolved! My new phone

If I want to send my phone back will the number I came with go back to my three account 

Jjohn66 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New phone - number hasn't changed - HELP

I did the PAC thingy and was told it would change over within 48hours - now on third day and still not changed. Currently waiting for my hospital to ring with my induction date so carrying 2 phones around is not ideal.

Resolved! A quick question about SIM cards

Hi everyone I’ve a quick question I’m on a sim only contract with EE  so could I buy 1 of these gold number SIM cards & change my number to the gold number sim ? the sim im looking at is in a payg sim on EE thankyou 

Bionic69 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Old number not ported to EE

I had requested to port my number to EE. Yesterday my existing number stopped working from my previous mobile service provider. My EE temp number also stopped working. This mean I can't make calls anyone including 150.  I reached out to EE customer s...