Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer old number to my EE account?

treez
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,
I have recently started an EE mobile phone contract.
Its just a "dumb phone". I now wish to transfer my number from my
O2 "pay as you go" phone to my new phone, which has the new EE SIM in it.
Is there any email address i can use to send..
-my wanted number
-my existing EE phone number
-the PAC code (which i have).

I am at work in the day and dont have time to wait
in the queue to speak to an EE advisor.
Is there any way i can do this by text or by email?
Otherwise i will have to wait for weekend to do it.

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

EE provide no email contact.

Once you've received your SIM from EE, give your PAC from your current network to EE using Fill out this quick form to transfer your number .

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
treez
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks, i  found the form did not work...i filled it all in, but  then it just said it couldnt do it.

Do you know what details i need to give to EE when i phone them?

SIM number?

IMEI number etc etc?

Same as in the form: PAC, phone you are porting & temp. phone no. of EE SIM.

Were you trying the form this evening? The site could have been under maintenance. Try again in the A.M.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
treez
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks, i just phoned up....i was in a rail station and it was noisy....i hope they heard the number correctly. I stupidly didnt check they heard it right because i thought i was phoning from that number and they would be able to see it...but then after the call i remembered that i had used my other phone...the one whose number i wish to replace.

I guess ill find out on Tuesday.

Thanks