Sim Card not recognised

Beckster
Explorer

Hi, My I Phone 11 has recently had a system upgarde but it is advising that the sim card is bot recognised so I'm unable to make any calls including 150. Does anyone have any idea how to fix? 

Thankyou 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Beckster , if that is the case, you will have to request a replacement SIM card or if you are near a high street EE store and have photo ID, you can then get it there at no cost to you..

If you have Skype or something similar you can contact customer service for free, see the numbers in my signature.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hello @Beckster ,

Welcome to the community,

Have you tried rebooting your phone? Have you checked the network settings on your phone? Not sure whether that would solve the problem.

Do you have another phone to try the SIM card in to see if it works ok, maybe borrow someone else’s phone to see if there is a problem with the SIM card?

You can either go into a high street EE store with a photo ID or ring customer service using Skype, see my signature.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Hi, I have rebooted my phone 3 times but this has not corrected and still not recognising the SIM. I am unable to go to WIFI calling as in the settings menu it is reading as no SIM. 

@Beckster , if that is the case, you will have to request a replacement SIM card or if you are near a high street EE store and have photo ID, you can then get it there at no cost to you..

If you have Skype or something similar you can contact customer service for free, see the numbers in my signature.