cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not delivered

reddman
Explorer

I was moved to EE mobile from BT and gave details to EE over phone. No confirmation received of the order but receive a delivery notification from DPD stating an EE parcel was "received by POST". It was not delivered. How do I get a replacement SIM? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @reddman ,

Welcome to the community,

Sim cards are sent out via second class post, not via DPD, so not sure why you received notification from DPD. When did you order the SIM card, as it will depend when you will receive it, usually within 4-5 working days.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @reddman ,

Welcome to the community,

Sim cards are sent out via second class post, not via DPD, so not sure why you received notification from DPD. When did you order the SIM card, as it will depend when you will receive it, usually within 4-5 working days.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Very strange - must be some sort of scammer. Thanks for your reply. I am still within the 4-5 working days so will wait for the postie.