cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Replacement Sim

Raspberryfinn
Investigator
Investigator

Customer service level sucks.  I can't find any information on their website.  This a forum that basically they're telling us to ask each other.. 😄😄😄

11 REPLIES 11
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Raspberryfinn 

Have you received a replacement SIM card and need to register the new SIM? 

Leanne.

Raspberryfinn
Investigator
Investigator

I have a normal sim on ee. I'd like to change this to eSim.  I have searched ee website, no info, searched Google,  no info.. All I get suggestions about iPhone.  I didn't even type  iPhone.  Where do this get this qr code from? How,when, android,  Samsung, how to activate. Etc.. I do not want to know anything related to iPhone,  nor moving my sim to another phone,  what is esim, what phones can use esim and all.of that crazy stupid search results...  Anyone can help? Thanks 

Hi, thank you.. all I'm searching is how to change my normal sim of ee into a eSim? What are the steps.  That's all. But surprisingly nothing on the entire Internet.  All time wasting irrelevant results.. Really annoying. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Raspberryfinn 

If you have a pay monthly account, you can order a replacement eSIM in your EE account online here. 

Leanne.

Honestly,  the link didn't take me to ordering eSim.  I searched Again and only typed esim ordering but all irrelevant results ...

Leanne_T

Hi @Raspberryfinn 

You can find full details and the link to order in the What is an eSIM and how do I use an eSIM? | Mobile Help | EE page. 

If this is not showing when logging into your EE app, selecting profile, settings and permissions then replace SIM/eSIM please call us on 150. 

Leanne.

I've tried them all. All I get is irrelevant results.... I need specific information about how can I change my sim into eSim... Really simple question.  Unfortunately I can't find anything.  Even the links you've sent,  confusing...

Leanne_T

Hi @Raspberryfinn 

Do you have a pay monthly contract account? 

If so, you would need to order a replacement eSIM as advised in your EE account, then you can follow the steps provided in the Use and Set Up Samsung Galaxy with eSIM and Dual SIM Phone

The Help page has steps to set up the eSIM on your Samsung.

Leanne.

Yes I have a monthly sim, i don't use the app since I can.login through your website.