cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC code won't work

Jbrdl1
Investigator
Investigator

I have my PAC code and every time I out it in the form submits an error message. I know my PAC code is correct and there are no chat services to help me out. I've tried to transfer my old number to my new SIM for 2 days now and I'm still no further along the line with no customer service to help, very frustrating.

12 REPLIES 12
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jbrdl1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which error message do you see?

James

Please make sure you enter the right code. Your PAC will look like ABC123456, Your STAC will look like 123456ABC.

Please make sure you enter the right code. Your PAC will look like
ABC123456, Your STAC will look like 123456ABC.
James_B

Hi @Jbrdl1,

When did you get your PAC? Could it have expired?

James

I have the same problem and my pac is from Giffgaff and his new dated 2 days ago. Thanks 

Leanne_T

Hi @Yas82

Welcome to the community. 

Do you get an error message when completing the online transfer your number form? 

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Hi, I'm also having the same issue. I have my pac code from BT, but when I enter it into the online form, a red box comes up saying:

"Please make sure you enter the right code. Your PAC will look like ABC123456. Your STAC will look like 123456ABC."

I have checked and checked again that I am entering the correct digits / format.

Very frustrating, can you help?

Leanne_T

Hi there @slyddon

Thanks for coming here 🙂

If you give us a call on 150, the team will make sure the number transfer is set up for you. 

Thanks. 

Leanne 🙂

Hi,

I am having the same issue with my PAC code moving to another Network. I have literally just requested it and put it straight in to the other providers form, but it keeps saying there is an error. I have tried copy and paste, as well as typing it.

Can you help?