PAC Number

Ann007
Explorer

I requested my PAC number via the txt number in USwitch - but it’s not being sent via txt as the law states it should be by my current provider EE please advise why or where I can access this online please

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ann007 : Why do it to USwitch? It should to EE by texting PAC to 65075.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Ann007
Explorer

Because when you txt the number EE state you are using the wrong keyword then give you EE leaving us page but won’t send the PAC number to me via txt. USwitch give the txt number for suppliers to confirm so customers don’t have to speak to sales persons. I only wish to take out a different sim contact with EE but retaining my number if you don’t put that number down the online offer will charge for two lines - got caught last year for the same thing and had to pay two bills one month in fact it cost me £87 more than it should have so I’m not getting caught out again. Online offers need to still have PAC no even if you stay with provider

bristolian
Legend
Legend

A PAC is for porting between 2 different networks.

Changing your plan or phone while retaining your number with the same provider is an upgrade and does not require a PAC.