Order eSim

Macman1975
Investigator
Investigator

Hello.
I have a few questions, if you can answer them.
1. Can I switch from another operator, with the same number, to EE?
2. Is it possible to get this number not on a physical SIM, but in the form of an eSim?
3. If the answer to the 2nd question is yes, I think there should be no problems with connecting my iPhone 14 Pro on my own?
4. Will I be able to connect my Apple Watch to this number on my own?
5. Do I need to be present at the EE offices to resolve all these issues?

I would be very grateful for detailed explanations.

28 REPLIES 28
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Macman1975,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

1. Yes, you can provide your PAC code from your current network when placing your order.
  2. Yes, you can request an eSIM when placing your order.
  3. Yes, downloading your eSIM using the provided QR code is very straight forward.
  4. Yes, you can purchase a data plan for your watch during setup.
  5. No, you can place your order via our online shop.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

James

I am very grateful for the answers, James_B 🙂
I have another question: how many times can I use the QR code from eSim?

Katie_B

Hi @Macman1975

I believe the QR code can only be used once. 

Katie

@Macman1975   Just to make you aware if your  watch is a cellular watch that watch will have its own tariff but it will be linked to your phone number so when your phones rings and it’s not with you your watch will ring also.    That Watch tariff is £7 per month and you’ll get 10Gb of data just for the watch. 

Macman1975
Investigator
Investigator

I am sincerely grateful to everyone for their answer, good luck.

Macman1975
Investigator
Investigator

Hi friends, help me, please.

At what stage of ordering can I specify the SIM format? I need an eSIM for my iPhone plus a plan for my smartwatch... Because when I filled out the form (address of residence, payment information, personal data), I got to the point where I entered my bank card information, and below the button to "place order", and that's it...

Christopher_G

What does it say at the checkout, @Macman1975? If you receive a normal SIM card, you can quickly download an eSIM through the My EE app.

Chris

Thanks, Chris.

@Macman1975   Once you have your EE sim working in your phone be that an actual sim or you have changed it over to the eSim.  
You can then via the watch app take out a sim only contract for the watch.    Make sure you are using cellular data at this time and not Wi-Fi