cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move from Plusnet Sim only to EE sim only

Abi82
Explorer

Plusnet stopped my sim only deal and offered EE sim only deals as alternative. Forced move but opted to keep my number and rec’d PAC. PAC used when ordering EE deal.

Som arrived and placed in device but device iMessage/ phone shows a random number(!?) - steps didn’t suggest I have to do anything else just pop in new sim BUT I want my old number!! It’s been a day. 
Any ideas before I go on hold for hrs trying to sort??

TIA

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

When you first insert the new EE SIM it will come with a temporary number. Your PAC will be submitted on the same day (assuming before ~5pm) and your number ported-in the following working day.

Which day did you insert your new EE SIM? The next working day is now 27/12.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

When you first insert the new EE SIM it will come with a temporary number. Your PAC will be submitted on the same day (assuming before ~5pm) and your number ported-in the following working day.

Which day did you insert your new EE SIM? The next working day is now 27/12.

I inserted the EE sim on Thurs 23rd, so figured all would be sorted by Sat(today). Guess I’ll hang fire until after Xmas to call them & figure out what has gone sideways!

thank you!

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Thursday 23rd doesn't exist.

If you inserted the EE SIM before approx 5pm on Thursday 21/12, the PAC should have been actioned on Friday 22/12 and your number should ordinarily have ported in by now.

If after that, the PAC will be actioned on Wednesday 27/12