Hi

Jadesykes209
Investigator
Investigator

HI I’m wanting my old number transferred please to this spare ee sim my number I want to transfer over is ************ and my number am using at the moment is ***********

[mod edit: removed personal details from the community]

9 REPLIES 9
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jadesykes209  This is a public forum that anyone on the internet can access.  You’ve posted your phone on here for the whole world to see.   

To request your number to be changed over it’ll be best to call customer services. 

We’ll I need my old number bk

Are they both on EE?

Are they both on PAYG or contract. It all makes a difference 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Jadesykes209
Investigator
Investigator

Yes one is contract sim and this one I’m using is pay as u go cuz I lost my contract one so I need my old contract number put on this ee

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jadesykes209,

Please get in touch with Customer Care on 150 to arrange the cancellation of your contract.

The team will be able to arrange a transfer to pay as you go as part of the cancellation.

Thanks

James

Hi I’m wanting a I phone but it pay a upfront cost and also want a contract but keep sane number 

Leanne_T

Hi @Jadesykes209 

If you would like to upgrade, please see all available phones and plans in your EE account or call us on 150 🙂

Leanne.

I don’t want to upgrade I haven’t got a contract with I I’m wanting a
contract so same number but contract instead of pay as u go an FB also see
if I could have a phone also x
Leanne_T

Hi @Jadesykes209 

If you would like to move from pay as you go to pay a monthly contract please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.