Did you mean: 

Hi, anyone know where to get the QR code to scan, to get eSIM to my new Google

HollowayRoad
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Pixel phone?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@HollowayRoad   If you have a sim in the device you can use the my EE APP to request the change to eSim.  Click the person icon to right then click settings and permissions then click activate sim/eSim and follow the on screen instructions.    Or you can call customer service or go to a EE store and request a QR code.     Or you can use the link provided by @Northerner to read what you can do to achieve this.  

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @HollowayRoad 

If you had used the search:

https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/getting-started/esim/what-is-an-esim

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
HollowayRoad
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,  does anyone know

@HollowayRoad   If you have a sim in the device you can use the my EE APP to request the change to eSim.  Click the person icon to right then click settings and permissions then click activate sim/eSim and follow the on screen instructions.    Or you can call customer service or go to a EE store and request a QR code.     Or you can use the link provided by @Northerner to read what you can do to achieve this.  

when i click settings and permissions there is no option for activate sim / e-sim

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hen64 

Welcome to the community.

Which phone are you using?

Chris

Amandeep6
Explorer

Hlow sir

Hlow

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team