cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Pac Code Form Not Working

HighwayChile
Explorer

I am trying to transfer to EE from Plusnet. I have my new SIM and my Pac code from Plusnet. I have gone to ee.co.uk/transfermynumber as instructed - but it won't accept the PAC code as valid. I have contacted Plusnet & they are certain the code is valid.  Have tried to ring EE but can't get through. Have tried EE Twitter, but no response. So here I am - running out of options. Help?

14 REPLIES 14
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @philogara

Please give us a call if you are still experiencing this so our technical care team can look into this further. 

Katie

WilliamTDean
Explorer

I have been having the same issues transferring my number over from Plusnet to my new EE sim. Have just come across this thread, so hoping it'll all sort itself automatically, but just in case anyone else is having similar issues with contacting customer support. . . 

Keep being told to contact EE on 150 but just go through a loop of automated messages that end up sending me online or sending me a link to the sim "Port in" form via text - the form which is showing the error message. Honestly have been trying to actually speak to someone in customer support for ages and losing the will! 

Is there an alternative number / way to contact someone that I'm missing?

James_B

Hi @WilliamTDean,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

When did you activate your new EE SIM?

James

I received the new EE sim today and received my PAC code from Plusnet on the 18th of Jan (so it's still in-date).

As others, when I go to enter the PAC number on the number on form to carry my number over, I get an error message saying the PAC code isn't valid.

Christopher_G

Is your EE SIM active and working with the temporary number, @WilliamTDean?

Please make sure there are no spaces before or after the PAC when entering it.

Chris