Mobile Services

Learn about and share tips on our network and the services we provide. Search for a topic or ask a new question.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

7194 Posts

Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

2100 Posts

SIM cards & Porting

The place to ask your questions about SIM cards for any device. and porting your number

3925 Posts

Activity in Mobile Services

esim

HiI had problems transferring from hard sim on iPhone 11 to e-sim on new iPhone13 and now cant seem to retry this as the new phone says the old sim on the old phone does not support e-sim transfer Is this because you only get one chance and now I nee...

Coverage in Stacksteads

Update: 03 May 2024 Our engineers have been working with the council to complete the legal negotiations. However, due to circumstances out of our control, we have experienced a further delay and expect all legal steps to be completed by the end of Ma...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 69 replies
  • 26 Helpful

About my sim

I want to cancel my this sim  i will order new sim bcz i want new sim but same number and my old number is ***********. so please cancle my this contract. thank you [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the publ...

No service on 5g router

From 2/5/24 we have had no service on 5g router for a large part of the day in the craven arms area. So far today there has been no service at all.Tech support have told me that there will be intermittent issues for next 2 weeks due to an upgrade. To...

Coverage in Newhaven

We are aware of a signal issue that is affecting some of our customers in the Newhaven area. Our mast had to be removed in April 2024, as this was requested by the landowner.  Our engineers began looking for a new location as soon as we were made awa...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Keeping a deceased person's number

Hi,My Dad passed away 4 months ago. I cancelled his monthly SIM contract shortly after.I was wondering what the policy is on if, or when, the phone number gets recycled and reissued to another customerIs there a way to hold this number from being rec...