Account

For any questions about managing your EE account, experts are on hand and ready to help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

EE app and website

Support using EE to manage your account and check data on-the-go.

3851 Posts

Pay as you go

A place to give pointers and seek advice on using pay as you go.

3416 Posts

Orders

A place to ask questions about your orders from EE.

4168 Posts

Activity in Account

Roaming abroad with PAYG

I'm abroad for 18 months (Australia and New Zealand). I've received SMS messages listing costs for sending texts and making calls, while over here, but attempts to send messages fail with "Error 38".  Why is this?Secondly, I'm making regular top ups ...

Al_T by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Pay as you go receipt/invoice

Hi, I'm after receipts for my top-ups on my data only pay as you go sim. I've seen the previous answers to this question but when I called customer services they said it couldn't be done. The support rep was transferred from sales 2 weeks ago so i su...

pwpit by Visitor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

We can't load this right now

Hi,I am trying to login to myee and keep getting this error on the main screen. I have tried from a few devices and the app and get the same messages.Any ideas?Thanks 

Sim only plan not showing on online account

Hi,im hoping someone can help me. so I purchased a sim only deal in March 2024 after my phone contract ended. My email was already used for my online EE account where I was able to manage my phone and data bills. However, since moving to a sim only d...

Lailuma by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How long is website usually down for maintenance?

I’ve been trying to login to gift some data to from 11 pm……… It is now nearly 3 am……… I would’ve thought that they would’ve finished the maintenance by now…… Can anyone tell me how long the site is usually down when this sort of thing happens? Thanks...

Repairs and warranty scam

Hi All, after being an EE customer for years it pains me to have to write a complaint like this. in April i was contacted because i was eligible for a free upgrade. I thought id try something new and decided on the Galaxy z Flip 3. Great phone, looks...

Alanl11 by Visitor
  • 62 replies
  • 40 Helpful

£5 free credit offer

I received a Text from ee offering me £5 free credit if I accepted, which I did and received a further Text saying that the offer had been added to my account and that I had 7 days to top-up with a minimum of £5 which I did and subsequently received ...

44RT by Investigator
  • 21 replies
  • 10 Helpful

EE perk code not working

Dear EEI am trying to upgrade my SIM only plan to your 24 month £15/month plan. I have a new EE perk code which should give me a 20% discount but when entering the code in the “Got a promo code” section I get an invalid code error. Have tried 2 diffe...

CyrilS by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful