cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£5 free credit offer

44RT
Investigator
Investigator

I received a Text from ee offering me £5 free credit if I accepted, which I did and received a further Text saying that the offer had been added to my account and that I had 7 days to top-up with a minimum of £5 which I did and subsequently received a Text acknowledgement. However, my account does not show this free credit, only my top-up payments. Please advise. Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@44RT : What does texting AL to 150 from your no. fully report verbatim (it is free)?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
It just gives my balance, ie. the remaining money that I have paid in and does not include therefore the £5 credit offer.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @44RT,

If your promotional credit still hasn't been added, please get in touch on 150 so a member of the team can take a look at your account.

Thanks 🙂

James

Keelyann
Visitor

I need credit to ring the doctors 

James_B

Welcome to the EE Community, @Keelyann 

Please see How to top up a pay as you go phone | Mobile Help | EE for help with adding credit to your phone.

James

James,

I followed your advice yesterday and sent a Text message to 150 but there has been no response from ee. I'm beginning to wonder if the promotional credit was just a ruse on their part to get me to pay £5 into my account.

Leanne_T

Hi @44RT 

Have you text BALANCE to 150? The reply will show how much credit you have on the account. If this is not showing, please call us on 150 to get the offer looked into. 

Leanne 🙂

150 gives me the balance but it does not include the £5 offer and confirmed by checking my account via the internet. I have been unable to discover how you speak to a human being at 'ee' as there didn't seem to be this option.
Leanne_T

Hi @44RT 

If you call 150 and select account queries, the call will be transferred to one of our mobile guides. 

Leanne.