Kevg0268
Investigator
Investigator

8 REPLIES 8
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kevg0268 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a problem with your bill. What happened? Has it now been resolved?
Chris

After taking an early upgrade, and sending my old phone back to EE as trade in, I was charged £820 for new device, this is taking far too long to rectify and I am still waiting for the money to be paid back, I have contacted EE many times about this, but nothing seems to be getting done . I'm considering legal action because this is disgraceful. 

Leanne_T

Hi there @Kevg0268 

Thanks for coming here. 

When was the last time you spoke to our mobile guides? 

Have they issued a refund for the amount you have been charged? 

Leanne.

@Kevg0268 wrote:

I'm considering legal action because this is disgraceful. 

Before taking any legal action, ensure you have fully exhausted EE's complaints process - which includes referral to external arbitration. Courts won't generally look favourably on litigants who avoid ADR and go straight for a legal claim.

I spoke to another member of your team around lunchtime 14th May, and as of yet, I'm STILL waiting for the funds to be on my account,  angry is an understatement. 

James_B

Did the team member you spoke to give you a timescale for the refund to be processed, @Kevg0268?

James

From my initial conversation on Thursday I was told 4 days,  but I find this irrelevant as mistake was EE not me, why should my bank balance suffer for poor service?

Christopher_G

I understand, @Kevg0268 

I'm assuming it was four working days. Hopefully the transfer goes through soon. 

Please keep us posted on what happens.

Chris