cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to buy pack

Kewl
Investigator
Investigator

I have new ee sim card and I top up 10 gbp in it but after topup when I try to buy a pack it gives me message thank you for purchasing this pack but my allowances are 0 and 10 gbp are not deducted from my account. I am also not able to call helpline since this sim card is inactive and I am in abroad. There no email or any other medium to contact support. What do I do to fix this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Kewl
Investigator
Investigator

This is so pathetic that if you are not able to call helpline all you have is a community forum in name of support where random people answer your question or if an official will reply he/she will ask you to call helpline instead of resolving issue. No contact form nothing else is provided for paying customers.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Where are you?

Why do you think the SIM is inactive?

What does texting AL to 150 from your no. fully report verbatim (it is free)?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Unable to send any text message to 150, I am in Pakistan right now and trying to buy a pack. I have full signals and received 6 digit code also to add my new number to my ee account but even after topup I am unable to send any text or unable to make any calls. Neither incoming calls are working that's why I think my sim card is inactive because I had this sim card from past several months but never been able to use it but now since I am traveling I thought I will use this instead. Is there any support on community who can check my account or number to resolve this issue?

Kewl
Investigator
Investigator

We've taken £0.00 from your credit to pay for the £10 Flex plan

This is what I see when I try to buy a pack. Even there is credit available in account. Please help me to activate my sim card.

Why are you even bothering with a pack? They are not valid outside the EU. To make calls & texts there you would need more credit topped-up after spending the £10 on a useless pack.

Had you used that PAYG SIM for making calls or texts in UK before you left to go abroad? To be used abroad EE PAYG SIMs need 1st activating on EE's home UK network. If it wasn't you can't now use it until you return to UK.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)